Sunday, March 05, 2006

He had a burden to share

He told me he wanted to develop his personality. I told him he could. He wanted to pour out. A burdened soul - one among the so many who carry around a baggage which they don't know how to offload.
I told him he could come to the guest house. And you know what he did.
Well to be precise here was a man - in the words of the Bible - who had known many 'men'.
He was girlish, stinking, with unkempt hair but with a smile on his face. Well you know what I have begun to realize you need to tread on thorns to really smile.
He had wanted love. His parents could not give him that. He was alone. He had longed so much for it that when one did come, he had no issues
The only thing he didn't know was that he had a seen a mirage - yes a mirage!
He chased it. He chased it hard with long hours on the net and an exciting appointment schedule. He wanted to so much to take revenge when he sought his mirage.

He was pouring out and I knew grace had finally caught him. The hound of heaven had found him. I felt really sad when he said, 'I can't look at a woman the same way normal men do. I need another man. I simply can't marry.'

He was surprised when I told him his quench for love will be satisfied. I told him that the Hound of Heaven would not leave him. The one who said,'You are mine' will not leave him. I knew that.

One soul could rejoice. The Hound had found him.

Isn't it clear now, my friend, that the line between what is true and untrue is so very thin? So, so very thin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home